For those with naturally curly hair, this post may not be as relevant but if your hair is kinky, relaxed, texlaxed or simply not the same curl pattern as your wig or weave you may find it difficult to get that “perfect” blend without reaching for a curling iron or wand. Which may be fine in the beginning but too much direct heat and your leave out will become damaged and begin to break. So – grab a spray bottle with water, your favorite moisturizer, a few flexirods of the appropriate size and an oil or serum. The video tutorial shows you how I prep my hair for flawless blending with my curly u-part wig, enjoy!
EbonyCPrincess is a Staff Writer for BHM She is a self-proclaimed hair enthusiast with a love of all things hair as long as keeping it healthy is the #1 priority. Along with informative articles, Ebony shares hairstyles, tutorials, the latest on celebrity hair trends, and much more!
- Weaves / Extensions (Newbies) : Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2 July 12, 2018
- Weaves / Extensions (Newbies) : Do's and Don'ts for full weaves February 11, 2018
- Weaves / Extensions (Newbies) : Top Weave Stylists in S. Florida January 4, 2018
- Weaves / Extensions (Newbies) : Virgin Hair Vendor list January 3, 2018
- Weaves / Extensions (Newbies) : Virgin Hair Vendor list January 2, 2018
- Weaves / Extensions (Newbies) : Help, Is this a Good Purchase? November 27, 2017